Nurturing Life by Venerating the Root
Classical Chinese Medicine and its Contemporary Applications in Reproductive Care
A day-long seminar by Sabine Wilms, presented at Evolve Health in New York City.
Things you will learn
- Introduction to classical Chinese Medicine, including the foundational texts and concepts
- Contemporary Clinical Relevance of the Chinese medicine classics and Relationship with TCM
- Yangsheng: “Nurturing Life” practices and ideals for self-cultivation and clinical practice
- Application of yangsheng ideals to reproduction: fertility, pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and infant care
- Discussion: Some ethical questions in traditional Chinese reproductive medicine
Here is the website link for the event:
Below is the direct link for registration. You also have the option to call our office or email for registration info.
Our office info for registration with human interaction: Call 212-945-7300 or email email@example.com