Introducing digital version of Let the Radiant Yang Yang Shine Forth...
The latest developments, a bit slower because I have been very busy with teaching and raising puppies.
- In response to requests from readers outside the US, we have created a digital version of our book "Let the Radiant Yang Shine Forth." You can buy it through the "Store" and will immediately receive a link to download the file that is active for 24 hours. Please respect the copyright of the digital file and do not share it without our consent. We are working hard to make our books as affordable as is humanly possible, given the small readership of these specialized subjects, and depend on the income from book sales.
- We are VERY close to publishing our forthcoming book on Wang Fengyi's system of "five element emotional healing" 性理療病: "Twelve Characters: A Transmission of Wang Fengyi's Teachings." It will be out before the end of this month and is absolutely beautiful, thanks to Sunjae Lee's cover art and Kimberly Reed's amazing layout work.
- I am actively working on a final edit of "Venerating the Root, Part II," the second half of my translation of volume 5 of Sun Simiao's "Bei Ji Qian Jin Yao Fang" 備急千金要方 on pediatrics. I am so honored to be able to include clinical commentary by eminent contemporary clinicians like Julian Scott and Brenda Hood.
- For those of you impatient to get a copy of my translation of Sun Simiao's vols. 2-4 on gynecology, I promise to get back to that as soon as the pediatrics book is out. The new version will be carefully revised, much improved, and complemented with clinical commentary, both historical and modern, to make it more directly applicable in modern clinical practice. I cannot WAIT to get that book back out there. Please do not buy any of the outrageously priced pirated copies out there on the internet in the meantime.
- And yes, somewhere in there, I will also find time to publish a translation of the "Shen Nong Ben Cao Jing" 神農本草經 ("Divine Farmer's Classic of Materia Medica"), which so many of you have been asking about.